1909 Together with his 5 sons, the master mechanic Daniel Speck founds the family company Speck-Pumpen Daniel Speck & Sons in Nuremberg. The first piston pumps are put on the market.
1950 The subsidiary plant in Gartenberg, Geretsried, now the location of our present-day factory, is opened under the direction of Otto Speck.
1954 The sudsidiary plant becomes the independent company of Speck-Kolbenpumpenfabrik Otto Speck KG. The product range consists of piston pumps of the PM and BS series.
1958 Speck-Kolbenpumpen KG in Linz/Österreich is established.
1959 The first high pressure piston pumps of the HS series are produced.
1974 Production of Speck triplex pumps begins.
1977 Speck-Triplex-Pumpen in Bielefeld is established.
1984 Speck Pumps (UK) Ltd in High Wycombe by London is established.
2000 Our offices are expanded in Geretsried.
2003 Building of another production hall with more offices in Geretsried.
- Our high pressure plunger pumps have kept in line with permanent technological advancement since 1974. We are still winning new markets through the use of new materials and pumps offering ever higher pressures and flow rates.
- Innovation together with the most up-to-date production machinery in Geretsried guarantee first-class quality and customer satisfaction.